Sunday, July 10, 2011

Feels like something in my eye, after taking contacts out?

Alright so here's my problem. For the past few MONTHS i've been having problems with my eyes and feels like there is something in both of them. It definitely feels like particles are in my eyes, after I take out my contacts and some times very rarely I feel them when my contacts are in. If I blink hard I can feel the particles moving around, but if I don't they seem to settle behind my eye. I have tried eye drops, flushing, pulling my lid down, but that's about it. My eye exam dude looked at them, and he said they didn't see anything, and my eye looks perfect. Any suggestions on what to do to get it out? I am seriously fed up with having this stuff in my eyes... there is DEFINITELY something in there, I just cannot get it out. Also, when changing out my contacts I noticed there was a hole in one a few months ago, maybe that is in one of my eyes. I don't know for sure, but does anyone have any more suggestions? Maybe there is a product to dissolve the particles lol?

No comments:

Post a Comment