Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good Quotes for Telling Someone to Stop Pissing Me Off or Im Going to Kick Their ***.?

Alright so recently my girlfriend and I have gotten together, but now her jealous ex boyfriend keeps texting her, telling her that he misses her and stuff. So I told him to calm down and stop texting her or im going to kick his ***. So he got paranoid and started asking the whole football team if i was going to and i dont think he believes me that he is really pushing it. Dont give me any **** for wanting to fight believe me i've tried telling him but he's not going to stop because he thinks his older brother is going to protect him. So i want to let him know that i'm fed up with his **** and if he continues to text her He's going to get his *** kicked. I need quotes for something like, telling him to calm down, knock it off, grow up, mature, stop being jealous and **** like that. But make sure in the quotes he gets the message that im heated and am about to kick his ***. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment