Saturday, July 9, 2011

My mom will not allow me to wear shorts?!?

once again, i gotta remind people i'm indian cuz that plays a big role in how i convince my parents. so my parents aren't THAT orthodox, but they still have that old mind set. and i guess they're right in a way, but i'm right in a way too. so i'm in love with fashion, i wanna be a fashion designer when i grow up! haha but i wanna dress myself too, and i hate being limited to only knee length clothes. also, i can't wear like mid-calf dresses even or tank tops!! and fashion should NEVER be limited to covering up so much of your self. but since i'm the designer and not the model :) i gotta cover up moderately and practically. that's my philosophy... i love when girls wear cute shorts that are soo cute haha, i wanna look like that too! and whenever i show my mom how genius a design is in a magazine or something, she calls it "naked" in my language. UGH it aggravates me how SIMPLE she is... like not thats its bad but she never thinks out side the box. AND MY DAD IS MUCH WORSE. i hate that they compare women's fashion to men's clothes, saying why we gotta show off...? ik there r like rapers out there, my parents protect me a lot from everything tho... they always bring up RAPERS and like i'm fed up. i believe they only go for slutty girls who revoke them... well i think i've gone to far. but u get the point. advice plzzz???

No comments:

Post a Comment